- Contact person: Albert Bauló Peiró
- Company name: MEGAFON, Serveis de Comunicació Ètics i Solidaris, SCCL, (MEGAFON from now on)
- VAT number: F67052308
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this page, the user can find all the information regarding the terms and legal conditions that define the relationship between the users of this website and MEGAFON as the owner of the website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing to use the site.
MEGAFON as the owner of this website commits to processing the users’ and clients’ information with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of their personal information.
General conditions of use
The present General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages forming MEGAFON’s website, including the contents and services provided within the site. Anyone who enters the website https://megafoncoop.com (“User”) agrees to comply with the General Conditions currently valid for the site.
Personal information that we collect and use
User’s commitments and obligations
The user is informed and accepts that the access to this website does not, in any way, suppose the beginning of a commercial relationship with MEGAFON. Furthermore, the user commits to using the website and its services and contents without violating current legislation, bona fide, and the public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes or in any other way that could cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Concerning the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- to reproduce, distribute or modify them, in whole or in part, without the authorization of MEGAFON as the legitimate owner;
- to violate the rights of the service provider or MEGAFON as the legitimate owner;
- use for commercial purposes or advertising.
By using the website, https://megafoncoop.com the user commits to not performing any acts that could damage the image, the interests and the rights of MEGAFON or third parties, or that could damage, disable or collapse the site, or that could in any other way impede the normal use of the site.
The user should, however, be aware that the safety measures of the web services are never failsafe, and therefore, MEAGFON cannot guarantee the inexistence of malware or other elements that might produce alterations in the user’s it-systems (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files contained within those systems, although we use all the possible means and take all the possible safety measures to avoid the presence of harmful elements.
The personal information provided by the user to MEGAFON may or may not be stored in automated databases, whose exclusive owner is MEGAFON. MEGAFON undertakes all the technical, organizational, and safety measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, and quality of the information included in those databases, in agreement with the current legislation on data protection. The communication between the users and https://megafoncoop.com uses a secured channel and the transmitted data is encrypted by the https-protocol, therefore ensuring the best conditions for safe data transfer in order to guarantee the confidentiality of the user information.
Platform for the resolution of disputes
We inform the users of the existence of a platform for the resolution of disputes, provided by the European Commission and located in the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
It is expressly prohibited to copy, distribute, or publicly communicate, including the simple act of making available, whether in whole or in part, the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization by MEGAFON. The user agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of MEGAFON.
The user is informed of and accepts that the website in whole, containing elements such as text, software, contents (and their structure, selection, order and presentation), podcast, images, audiovisual and graphic material, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other Spanish property rights and laws.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights may have occurred through the inclusion of certain content on the website, they must notify it to MEGAFON, specifying:
- the personal details of the interested party bearing the rights that have allegedly been infringed. If the complaint is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate in what capacity it is acting;
- details of the content protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the website, accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights, and a declaration in which the interested party expressly vouches for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The website https://megafoncoop.com provides links to other websites and contents that are owned by third parties.
Disclaimer of liability
MEGAFON gives no warranty and is not liable, under any circumstances, for losses and damages of any nature that may arise from:
- any lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content;
- the existence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs within the content;
- illegal, negligent, or deceitful use of the website or use contravening these General Conditions;
- any lack of lawfulness, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users of the website.
The service provider accepts no liability, in no event, of damages arising from the illicit or inappropriate use of this website.
Applicable laws and jurisdiction
The relationship between MEGAFON and the users of the telematic services present in this website is subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and any disputes will be settled in the courts of Barcelona.
In case you have questions concerning these General Conditions or any comments on the website https://megafoncoop.com , please contact us in email@example.com